Friday, 22 August 2008

I have finally got around to starting this blog thingy. It is something that I have wanted to do for a while. I can talk and talk and talk and then talk some more but it always seems more difficult when it is written down.
I'm always looking for distractions to put off the housework and now that my children's housework training is coming along nicely, I can sit here awhile and muse. Who am I kidding? Looking around the room more closely, training is not going well at all! I shall make them practise tomorrow. Anyway, the dust protects my furniture, and where would I be without all that dog hair? I also think my musings would be more fluent (maybe even more coherent) if I have a glass of wine. This would be purely medicinal you understand, just to free the mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!