Monday, 15 September 2008

I don't know where the time has gone. It's ages since I last wrote (well two weeks). As I am on the computer all the time, I thought that it would be easy to blog. It's turned out to be a bit like writing a letter, difficult to start...

I have got lots of time on my hands now as school as back. Well, I kind of have but it's this domestic goddess type thing that I'm doing at the moment, lots of baking, bread making - properly with real kneading! I've made piccalilli, jelly, sloe gin. I really need time to craft, you see I've decided to make Christmas presents this year. Aren't you just a bit excited Claire? (No the sloe gin is not for you!)

Talking of you, Claire, I really loved your hair. Sometimes it's quite nice to go straight! Anyway you'll never be a proper angel if you have curly hair!

Anyway enough about you, let's talk about me! (Sounds like a certain teenager, don't you think?)My plans include tiling the kitchen, I've taken a photo of the 'before', if it turns out well then I'll take one 'after' too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!