Tuesday, 10 February 2009

Since starting work full time I've just not had time to think of my blog. I also get frustrated at my blog doing its own thing. Photos don't seem to go in quite the right place! I thought I would share the photos that I have taken this week (if I can get it to work).

I just love the snow, and at times this week we have had proper snow.
At first we only had this much snow, and as a family we did get very excited (we obviously don't get out much!) but we couldn't really do very much with it.

As the evening drew in, it continued snowing so we went out sledging (slightly difficult in Lincolnshire) before building our snowman (Oh to be back in Wales where we could do some serious sledging!)

Then it rained...

But a few days later we had proper snow, the sort of big flaked snow that you get on Christmas cards!!

And our garden looked like this:
Unfortunately it's all gone now, but it was good while it lasted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!