It's always a pleasure to meet the animals in the mornings when the sun is shining and this morning was no exception. The pigs were pleased to see me (I get a more excited response from them than I do at home and a girl likes to feel loved!) We only have a week before two of them make their final journey. It will be sad when that day comes. As meat eaters it would be hypocritical of us not to get involved in the process, and I'd like to think that they have all had a happy life.
Now just to show that the excrement excitement never ends at my house I'm off to collect a porta potti that I've just won on Ebay!
One of my best school friends grew up on a farm and always said she never ate meat unless she knew its name!! Goes with the territory I think.
ReplyDeleteWon't ask any potty questions about your Ebay purchase, I don't think we want to know, LOL! Jenny x