I am really loving my new breadmaker! I read lots of reviews online and it really did come recommended. It's a Panasonic SD - 2501 that I bought from Lakeland. I know that I could have got it cheaper online but the service that is had from Lakeland is always second to none. This is the third one that we have as we had worn the others out! The quality of the loaves that we get are much better with this one than with the others. This is my first loaf with it...
So after a break without a breadmaker I am making at least one loaf of bread everyday. I do like to wake up to the smell of warm bread! I must recommend this flour from Waitrose. I don't normally shop there but traffic was horrendous going across town so I called in!
So glad that I did!

Nice looking loaf! :)
ReplyDeleteDon't know where I'd be without my breadmaker. It's great for when you don't have time DIY. Mine also gets used a lot to make various sifferent doughs that get baked in the oven.