Sunday, 11 January 2015

A long over due post!

I mentioned in a previous post about the wonderful gift from my lovely friend. I hadn't spoken to her for a while but she sensed that I wasn't quite myself. She also reads my blog, or she would if I wrote something! She knew that I loved to take part in swaps so she collected lots of things that she knew that I would love and she posted them to me...
 I opened the gorgeous Cath Kidston sewing box and inside were such a selection of 'bits and pieces' that I'm not quite sure how it all fit in there!
 I just love the little touches...
 Inside the pocket were masses of scrumptious buttons bursting to get out!
 And little packages...
 with lots of stitchy goodies...
 And these are too lovely to use...
 And the most beautiful fabrics...
 And look at this beautiful pin!
 And yes it truly did make me smile and continues to do so...
 An action shot of my air freshener!
It was the most thoughtful and amazing gift and really did gladden my heart.  I am so grateful and blessed to have such wonderful friends

6 comments:

  1. How lovely it is to have a friend like that xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweet and thoughtful gift. Lots of goodies there

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely and thoughtful gift Jille. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lot of thought went into that fabulous gift. Your friend obviously thinks highly of you. Hope you're getting back to your 'old' self again, Jille. Good to 'see' you again. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou for popping over to my blog,your gift is lovely.Ttfn Pam.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!