Wonderful news,Jille. Congrats to all. Name,weight,hair??? xxx
Brilliant news! Congratulations to the proud parents. You are in for so much fun now, no time, but loads of fun. Xx
Congratulations, how lovely for you x
Congratulations.
Congratulations from Rachel Fleshbourne x
Somehow I missed this news, so just wanted to wish you all belated congratulations on the safe arrival of your granddaughter, I bet you are spoiling her in the way only a grandma/nanny can x
Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!
Wonderful news,Jille. Congrats to all. Name,weight,hair??? xxx
ReplyDeleteBrilliant news! Congratulations to the proud parents. You are in for so much fun now, no time, but loads of fun. Xx
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, how lovely for you x
ReplyDeleteCongratulations.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations from Rachel Fleshbourne x
ReplyDeleteSomehow I missed this news, so just wanted to wish you all belated congratulations on the safe arrival of your granddaughter, I bet you are spoiling her in the way only a grandma/nanny can x
ReplyDelete