Sunday, 7 January 2018

A finished project!

This poor sock project has been hanging about for a good while. Of course it's not my only unfinished project but I have to start somewhere! My Januarys are always full of promise! I'm pleased to say that there are now a pair of freshly knit socks that can do a happy dance if they so wish.

Let's hope a few more finished bits join them throughout the year. I've also planned some new projects too. Oh well you can't help some people!

2 comments:

  1. Well done. I hate to think how many UFOs I have buried in my sewing room! And I do believe their might be 3/4 of a sock among them. They certainly won't be doing a happy dance for some time to come me thinks. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really nice. I love the colors. I've never caught on to knitting. I do understand unfinished projects though. I have a whole box full of them

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!