It was all going very well until husband sat down and ripped the seat out of his trousers! Clearly I found it much more funny than he did...
So I found myself hand washing his suit trousers and throwing them in the tumble drier. They were still damp when we left for the coach.
We had a lovely journey and arrived in London at about 1o'clock. After a quick lunch we arrived at the theatre to watch...
It was amazing, I laughed and cried my way through it. It was amazing and by far the best musical that I have ever seen. Having grown up in Wales and remembering the devastating effects of the miners' strike made the performance ever more poignant. Even husband loved it!
We then had time for a quick mooch around before we met up with the rest of the party for dinner. We had just been served our dessert when an announcement was made from the bus driver. They were becoming increasingly concerned about the levels of snow. So we began the long and arduous journey back to Lincolnshire. The roads were chaos! Cars were strewn all over the roads, on the verges and even in the hedges. It was good to see that people were helping each other. We finally made it home at ten to five and bed was a welcome sight!
Today is a quiet lazy day playing in the snow and preparing for work tomorrow, whilst quietly praying for more snow so that school is cancelled (a girl can hope!)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!