Wednesday, 4 April 2012

Anyone for tea?  The cold and wet miserable day has finally been the instigator for doing some crafty bits and pieces.  After giving away the batch of tea cup candles as gifts I thought that it was time to make some more...

I've also been doing some patchwork, something else that I carry around in my handbag (remind me why I have a bad shoulder?)  It's a very slow job...

My hope is to one day to finish this...

This was a partly made quilt that I was given by Uncle Derek when Aunty Jo died.  Once he found out that I loved to make things he gave me lots of little bits and pieces and also her sewing machine.  I have started to 'straighten' the left hand side edge and intend to work my way around the whole of it. Is now a good time to confess that I had one of my own that I was making that I started (cough! cough!) twenty five years ago!

2 comments:

  1. Hi thankyou for popping by my blog and for your lovely comments,i love your hexy blanket ,i know how time consuming they are to make xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jillie
    I have a crochet blanket thats been going forever,yours will be so lovely when finished. I have so many things I want to do.
    Happy Easter
    Cate x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!