After answering an advert in the local post office I am now the proud owner of yet another shed. My feeling is that you can never have enough sheds - husband thinks differently! Not quite sure why! This was to house the excess chickens that I was going to have...
I'm thrilled to report that eight mixed bantams have hatched today. I haven't photographed them yet as the temperature isn't really warm enough to keep lifting the lid on the incubator. So hopefully I can snap away tomorrow.
The lady who I bought the shed from was really lovely and when I told her what I did as a job she kindly gave me some bits of fabric for school. She also gave me these which I think are quite amazing! The embroidery is raised and must have taken many, many hours. I'm thinking cushion covers...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!