Sunday, 7 October 2012
Get me and my uptodateness with technology! Had a productive day today, I've cleaned out the chickens, ducks, geese and turkeys. Such a good feeling when it's all done. No 4 supervised - she's been poorly all week with a temperature of 39.4, it's been a real worry. I was also supervised by the pigs but I still can't upload pictures from my phone so I can't show you. Two of the pigs are going on a magic trailer ride in a week's time. It will be a very sad day as this batch of pigs have been particularly lovely. I recommend Oxford sandy and black pigs as they are extremly friendly and easy to keep and also buying rare breed pigs helps with the conservation of the breed. We won't be eating these ones as they are going to someone at husband's work. We will have to wait for the following week when the rest of them take their last journey. This also gives youngest daughter time to try and persuade her Dad that we really NEED to keep a couple...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!