He is only five months old and we are his third owners. As you can see his arrival has coincided with the Christmas tree being put up! He has quickly settled in...
Aw how cute... why so many owners? :( I hope he loves it at your lovely home... tree looks fab by the way... I am so behind ... Im getting the tree up tomorrow if it kills me ... xx and snap on the "new old dog" looks just like my Smudge ... xx
Awwww adorable! I hope he is happy with you he is a cutie! xx
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, I TOTALLY forgot about cats and Christmas trees! Grinning widely here!!!!
ReplyDeleteAw how cute... why so many owners? :(
ReplyDeleteI hope he loves it at your lovely home... tree looks fab by the way... I am so behind ... Im getting the tree up tomorrow if it kills me ... xx
and snap on the "new old dog" looks just like my Smudge ... xx
Aw, I want a cat :) 5 months old and already 3 owners, poor thing. The dog reminds me of the chocolate lab I used to have. What a sweetie he was
ReplyDelete