Saturday, 22 June 2013

A lovely surprise...

I can't believe that I haven't blogged since the 8th.  Such a lot has happened I just don't know where to begin.  I haven't even blogged about half term. Anyway firstly I would like to tell you about a wonderful, wonderful surprise that I had last week. I came home and there was a parcel with my name on, now if we ever order anything from Ebay it is always addressed to me.  I assumed that husband had bought something, he assumed I had.  So it was with much intrigue that I tore into the parcel.  Clearly I had time to stop and pick up my camera...

It was a parcel from Tracy Mad about bags. A little while ago I joined a Pay-it-forward on her blog.  Life had kind of taken over and it had slipped my mind. I have been permanently smiling since I opened it - it was the nicest surprise ever and such a personal and thoughtful gift. I will show you what it was tomorrow...

3 comments:

  1. She's lovely, that Tracy. Good to 'see' you again!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always good to get surprises like that.
    I was wondering what happened to you. Glad to see you back

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no the suspense! You do have me intrigued now. I shall definitely be looking out for the follow up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!