Saturday, 8 June 2013

Bloglovin!

When the google reader closes at the beginning of July I was worried that I would be talking to myself. Although that's not really any different to my real life...
Anyway I've claimed my blog through Bloglovin! Here is the link:
Of course it is purely optional but I would really love you to!
Only 200 days until Christmas - I thought I'd share that...

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jille, I do read your posts on bloglovin, but not sure if I have actually signed up to it myself. How did you do it and how did you create your link...pretty please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been using Feedly but I've heard a lot of bloggers going to bloglovin. I'm going to have to check it out

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm following you - hope you are following me there as well! sandie

    ReplyDelete
  4. following and pls refrain from using the c word in june!!
    bestest as ever to you and yours

    Miss d j xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!