I don't quite know how it happened but Husband and I celebrate our silver wedding anniversary. He bought me this gorgeous silver coloured bear which I have called Hanni Versary! Despite only moving in a few hours ago he already answers to his name and is fully house trained. All I can say is that it took a lot longer with my husband.
Happy Anniversary to you both! What a beautiful bear, I'm so glad he's housetrained ;) xxx
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary. A wonderful milestone to be celebrating. What a cute bear that is and I adore the name you gave it
ReplyDeleteCogratulations on your anniversary. Love the bear. Hugs.....
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary to you both, isn't it scary how the time flies by so quickly.
ReplyDeleteJoy x x
Dear Jille
ReplyDeleteMany congratulations and I hope you both have a lovely day. Glad to hear the bear is housetrained!
Best wishes
Ellie
Happy silver wedding anniversary to you both. Hanni Versary is a very gorgeous bear and it's nice to hear he has settled in so nicely xx
ReplyDeleteJille many congratulations to you both and isn't your little newcomer absolutely adorable. He will be treasured and loved for evermore I am sure. Sending you both big congrats hugs.
ReplyDeleteDorothy
:-)xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Congratulations
ReplyDeleteClare x
Happy Hanniversary.
ReplyDeleteGillx