Thursday, 2 January 2014

New Year

Well I've thought long and hard about making a New Year's resolution. Sometimes I make one and sometimes I don't.  I've looked at Pinterest which I can always rely on to give me guidance when I need it (often in the form of ecards.) I've used a picture that I took in the Autumn which gives me a warm feeling and added a caption to it. So this year I have decided...

 
And that's all I have to say about that.

8 comments:

  1. I'm a resolution free zone this year but heartily endorse your plan and look forward to reading what you get up to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jille what a splendid resolution and one we should all take note of. I know that I make loads each year only to fall by the wayside very soon into January or February. I think yours should be a must for us all. Have a fabulous day Jille, all my love
    Dorothy
    :-)xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea, Happy New Year,
    Joy x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. the picture and the sentiment are perfect and it pretty much sums it all up. I don't make resolutions and haven't for years.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year, now that's a good resolution
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am with you on that one.
    Happy New Year.
    I see you went to Yarndale last year (how peculiar to say last year) I didn't manage to get there (house/dog sitting) But it is in my Diary for 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful sentiment to take you through 2014 xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can I just add to that 'and no regrets'. Sometimes we're made to feel guilty about following our own path, but I do believe that being happy is infectious. So my resolution is to follow your lead and infect as many people as possible.
    Happy New Year. X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!