I can't believe that here we are on the brink of a new year. I've barely gotten used to the last one. I have had a lovely Christmas with all my children here for Christmas day - the best Christmas gift. I thought I would share a little saying that my Nan told us as children,
Your future lies before you like a blank white sheet of snow,
be careful how you tread it, for every mark will show.
So without further ado let's go make some footprints.
Happy New Year to one and all.
May it be everything that you hope for and more.
Until next year...
Happy new year to you and your family Jille xx
ReplyDeleteAwww, that's lovely Jille, Have a lovely New Year yourself too.
ReplyDeleteHappy new year to you too and I'm looking forward to following your crafty adventures in 2014.
ReplyDeleteXx
Love that saying and it's so true.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year
Jille what a wonderful post, love it and so meaningful. Big hug to you Jille and all your family, onwards and upwards now in 2014.
ReplyDeleteAll my love
Dorothy
:-)xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Happy new year Jillie. Mandy x
ReplyDeleteHappy 2014 x
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely sentiment! Happy New Year lovely lady xx
ReplyDelete