The day has finally arrived when we are allowed to open the gifts that we have received as part of the Santa Sack Swap 2013.
There were a mass of gifts...
These are all the gifts once they were opened...
A Christmas scented candle called Jingle Bells...
A book to store all of my recipes...
A full pinny which is gorgeous. I do like a nice pinny to cook in ...
Two tea towels which hopefully will get used by someone else...
Some hand knitted fingerless gloves - leaves my fingers free for using my new phone...
Beautiful appliqued and patchwork place mat...
A button hanging - on my tree at the moment...
Some Christmas cake wraps...
some cake stencils...
paper straws...
yummy fruit creams...
And 0f course the beautifully made patchwork and applique bag which is going to go everywhere with me...
Thank you so very much Melanie for my lovely, lovely gifts. I have been truly blessed with being paired with a wonderfully skilled needlewoman.
Clearly Santa thought that I have been good this year because there was no coal!
Thank you Cheryll for organising this amazing swap.
I can't show what I sent to Melanie yet as I don't know that she has opened her gifts!















Oooh lots of nice goodies there. It was a FuN swap wasn't it. So pleased you joined in. Merry Christmas to you and your family. :)
ReplyDeleteWonderful gifts. Hugs, xx.
ReplyDeleteLovely goodies there
ReplyDeleteoh wow, such lovely gifts. I laughed at your comment about the tea towel hopefully being used by someone else
ReplyDeleteVery pretty love your sack can put lots in that.
ReplyDeletevery nice gifts
ReplyDeleteSome very nice gifts! I especially love the mittens.
ReplyDelete