Thursday, 19 December 2013

Thank you

Thank you for your kind wishes but please don't think I did the last post to get sympathy.  Oh no Siree! I always say to my children 'laugh even if your bum is on fire!' Which quite frankly it is at the moment...

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jille, I hope you're on the mend soon and get back to stitching rather than itching!!!! Thanks for popping over to my blog, Sarah xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear Jillie! I hope soon the itching is resolved soon and you are more comfy again! I agree, always keep cheerful as much as possible. Easier said than done sometimes of course. But hope doc gets you sorted. Take care. Mandy 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Us bloggers know that even being sick is fair game for blog post material. No one could ever accuse you of looking for sympathy, just being a good blogger. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!