Friday, 13 December 2013

Guess what's happening again?

So much for blogging a bit more know that I am not at work. A bad head has prevented me from using my laptop, one of the side effects of my high blood pressure.  I'm not going to lie I have been scared, good health is something on the whole that I have been lucky with, so it came as a big shock when my bp was so very very high. The look of shock on my Dr's face was enough to know how serious the situation was. Anyway said bp is slowly reducing and because tomorrow my tablets are being doubled then it should come down further. I will be off work next week too so a long Christmas break for me. Hopefully I'll feel well enough to do something useful.

I received a text tonight from my lovely friend saying that Yarndale 2014 is HAPPENING! I allowed myself to get a little excited! Maybe you will be too!
header unashamedly taken from the Yarndale website

1 comment:

  1. You take care of yourself Lady, y'hear??Keep us posted of your progress.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!