Tuesday, 10 December 2013

Going up

I haven't been feeling 'quite right' for a little while. I was sent home today with what I thought was a urine infection. Luckily my local surgery could see me this afternoon.  They discovered blood in my urine which is now being treated with antibiotics. I also had my blood pressure checked. My bp was taken seven or eight times in total because it was too high to register.  When it did eventually register it was 224/113 which is a tad on the high side to say the very least. I have already started on tablets to bring it down and more tests have been arranged.  I have no choice but to take it easy. Maybe I'll blog a little more!

5 comments:

  1. so sorry you aren't feeling well. I hope you're feeling better soon.
    Rest, relax and stay calm :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that you're not feeling well. Hope it gets sorted soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do take care, it is horrible to be feeling so unwell and especially when your bp so high. Wishing you all the best for a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely a sign to slow down at little and take care of yourself, hope you are back on track very soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jillie do take care and rest, your body is giving you a big message so you must listen. Put your feet up dear and have a lovely rest. Thinking of you and sending a big hug to you
    Dorothy
    :-)xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!