Friday, 20 December 2013

My very last swap of the year!

The very last swap that I am blogging about this year is the Christmas decoration swap. It was organised by Ladybird Diaries and my swap partner was Dorothy. I hadn't met Dorothy before so it was lovely to make a new friend. This is what she made me...
there is such a lot of work that has been put into it and has all the things that I love about Christmas - the colours red, green and gold, polka dots, holly, sparkle...
Unlike myself it even looks good from behind!
I was going to show you what I have made for Dorothy but she shows you on her blog here  and she does it so much better than I could.
 
Ps. A quick update on my previous post, yes said knickers have indeed been most uncomfortable ALL DAY. It is of no consolation that they match my bra.

7 comments:

  1. Oh Jillie, you have made me smile with your knicker story! He he!
    So glad I have found your blog! It's great!
    I am sorry I don't have a blog of my own to offer in return but I do appreciate all the effort that goes into yours and the other few I follow.
    I am a beginner sewer and finding great inspiration from the internet and the blogs I follow.
    I wish you a merry Xmas.
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jilly nothing worse when you are down to those undies that are to tight to lose to high to low or just seem to cut off the circulation to your brain and make you do silly things. You could try the ones my daughters wear nothing more than a piece of string and don't even warrant a peg on the line but they tell me very comfortable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is indeed a lovely present and what a lot of work has gone into it. Well done to you both on your Swap.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome and you crack me up saying unlike you it looks good from behind. You are not only talented you are funny.
    I popped over to see what was in the package you sent out and oh wow, loved it all. That garland with the gingerbread man and the hearts was adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely swap.
    I hope to join in next year, just go to get a new blog up and running.
    Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. The decorations swap has been so much fun hasn't, thank for the lovely comment you left on my blog, Merry Christmas
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely gift made by Dorothy! I loved all the gifts you sent to her too.....a great creative swap! Thank you for visiting me, Jille, it is great to find your blog. Wishing you a Merry Christmas.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!