Wednesday, 18 December 2013

Let Christmas begin...

We put our tree up on the first day of December - it's the law! So we begin to feel a little Christmassy. However Christmas for us starts when we've watched the pantomime. Oh yes it does! We always book tickets for the signed performance because it helps No 4.  Last year's Peter Pan wasn't quite so good - I think it was to do with Captain Hook in very tight lycra tights and we were sitting just a tad too close to the stage for comfort.  Captain Hook thought he looked good, I didn't quite agree.  Anyway I have recovered enough to go back and we thoroughly enjoyed this year's Cinderella and there were no old men in lycra! Phew!

1 comment:

  1. LOL, I'm going off to work this morning with a vision of men in too tight lycra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!