I planted this rose which is called 'My Dad' when my Dad passed away. This year it is beautiful and I can't help but smile when I look at it.
A gorgeous rose. I'm going to try and find one now. I love the name.ps I'm sure I left a comment the other day but it's not showing up?
It is beautiful. I have a hydrangea that my dad gave to me when I first moved in to my house and every year when it blooms it's like having my dad come back to visit with me for a little while
I was given a rose to remember my Mum when she passed away and it always makes me think of her. Gillx
It's stunning, we have a Camelia that my Dad planted I always think of him when I look at itClare x
It really is beautiful and a lovely way to remember your dad ( not that you'd forget) xx
Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!
A gorgeous rose. I'm going to try and find one now. I love the name.
ReplyDeleteps I'm sure I left a comment the other day but it's not showing up?
It is beautiful. I have a hydrangea that my dad gave to me when I first moved in to my house and every year when it blooms it's like having my dad come back to visit with me for a little while
ReplyDeleteI was given a rose to remember my Mum when she passed away and it always makes me think of her.
ReplyDeleteGillx
It's stunning, we have a Camelia that my Dad planted I always think of him when I look at it
ReplyDeleteClare x
It really is beautiful and a lovely way to remember your dad ( not that you'd forget) xx
ReplyDelete