Sunday, 15 June 2014

I'm back!

Yesterday I said that I'd be back to purchase and tell! Firstly I bought myself a spoon hook from Steve Handley. It's my very own with my very own initial on. I thought it would make an ideal hanger for my aprons (of which I have one or two, or three, or four...)

I also met a very nice lady who had come all the way from Scunthorpe. She was interested in buying a little sewing box full of press studs and hooks and eyes. It was to be sold as a job lot for two pounds. She asked me if I would like to share her find, so for one pound I bought these...
 I also bought a pink fairy.  I'm a great believer in everyone's need for such a thing...
I also bought two tea towels for which I have great plans!

3 comments:

  1. what fun purchases you made. I believe I need a fairy to sit in my craft room She can wave her magic wand over me when I start to make too much of a mess :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely finds. What are you going to do with all them hooks'n eyes?!!Love the spoon hanger and fairy. I always find that Xmas count-downer on your sidebar a little disconcerting - 'specially when it gets to under 200!!Have a great week, Jille. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wellcome back. I love the spoon. I have a printed old spoon I bought in Canterbury. Makes me smile whenever I see it in the cutlery drawer. Amanda x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!