I have rejoined Facebook not under my own name but that's not important. It's not a life time commitment but it's fine at the moment. I joined many years ago then deleted my account. I'm happy blogging or instagramming because I use a pseudonym not for any other purpose than to remain a little anonymous. Anyway through Facebook I have reconnected with some old friends. Publicly as we already text from time to time. Why we've even been known to meet up every once in a while! One of my friends has got herself something that produces a jpeg from an old slide. She has posted them onto Facebook and tagged me in them. Most of them I have never seen but it has been quite lovely reminiscing. I'd like to share them here. I've made a little photoshop mosaic and kept my most favourite 'whole.'
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!