- I look less like Frankenstein (well neck wise that is, facially - ahem!)
- no more painkillers
- less tired
- I was showered and dressed before 8 am!
- I want to be doing so much more that just watching Jeremy Kyle
- I think that I can start to rub cream into my scar (gently) and
- my children are now looking at my face when we talk as opposed to grimacing at my scar.
I need to make another Bara Brith today, as when school ended yesterday a swarm of hungry locusts entered and demolished it apart from a few crumbs. I don't normally put cherries into the mix but I had some luxury dried fruit left over from Christmas cake making so I used that. They were very well received and now I HAVE to put them in! I also need to do some more sewing, my projects are mounting, and it is too easy too while away the time reading the endless amazing blogs that are out there. First project to complete is a cushion for my cousin - her birthday was the end of January so I'm relatively on time! I'm going to get on with my sewing now. Catch you later x
Hi hun - just thought I'd drop you a line to say hello I'm your swap buddy! Sew Scrumptious has paired us up for the flowery Springtime swap so thought I'd pop over here and get some ideas for what to make for you - any suggestions? If you could let me know your email address I'll PM you. Thanks and look forward to swapping with you soon! Lucy
ReplyDeleteHi Jille
ReplyDeleteThanks for your message, pleased to meet you! I must say I'm quite excited about these swaps, haven't done one before.
I love the Tilda books and fabric so can't wait to get going!
Best regards
Gill - The Vintage Gardener
Hi Jille
ReplyDeleteI'm plotting and scheming regarding Tilda. Do you have any favourite colours and can you tell me the colour of your kitchen?
Best regards
Gill