I need to share this, it's been something that has driven me mad for a while now. Having a toilet directly opposite the back door is in someways a blessing. However in the main everyone calls at the back door and no one seems to be able to close the door to the toilet. Call me old fashioned but I would prefer my guests not to be greeted by the loo. I can't be bothered to be a nag (no one listens!) so I thought lets spruce up this little room so that I am not quite as ashamed. So I've painted it, tiled the floor, always keep it clean!! and I have bought one of these:
Fantastic I thought, it really is a pleasure to walk in the back door and be greeted by a wonderful fragrance. And herein lies my problem, every time I pass or visit I am squirted! It doesn't squirt at anyone else but me! Do you think it is possessed? I have gone from smelling of LouLou to smelling of the LooLoo (do you like what I did there?)
I am now going to see if I can sneak past without a squirt. Wish me luck I'm going in!!
Sorry for your loo-loo luck. Maybe you could pause at the entrance and wait for the squirt. You know, psych it out!!! Your post made me smile.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
KT
Honestly I've tried and just when i think it's safe - it squirts!
ReplyDeleteThat did make me laugh your air wick is possessed, If it starts spinning on the spot, panic! lol. Everytime I change the freshner in mine it squirts me in the face, there should be an off button me thinks. xxx Pixie xxx
ReplyDeleteAha... the little squirt is after you... perhaps your just very regular... is it a timed squirt? or a motion detecting squirt? who would have thunk it all so complicated... did make me smile though! lol
ReplyDeletex Alex
Hi Jille
ReplyDeleteThanks for your reply. At the moment I am into orange. We had our lounge decorated last year and the paper has an orange allium on it and since then I have really taken to orange! I also like pinks/blues and purples too.
I hope you have managed to take charge of your air wick now. Your antics would have made a very amusing TV advert!
Regards
Gill