Tuesday, 2 March 2010

No, I did not succumb to a terrible misfortune with the Airwick, I've just been a bad blogger. I was determined to blog everyday and I have enjoyed blogging daily for the brief time that I did it. I have just run out of energy and despite sleeping 12 hours every night I would like to sleep all day too! It's possible that my remaining half thyroid is struggling to cope, hopefully I will be enlightened when I visit my consultant on Thursday. Or maybe it's because I have taken to leopard crawling past the Airwick and this sudden energy is just all too much! ;0)

I have been slowly working on my swap gifts but can't show any pictures at the moment, but I can show you this:

I don't wish to alarm you but there are only... 298 DAYS TO CHRISTMAS!
This year I plan to make friends and family a decoration for their tree. Obviously no longer a surprise for my sister as she will see it here first! (It is actually rounder in real life - not unlike myself!)

Speak soon x

1 comment:

  1. Thats the sprit and well done for getting a head start on Christmas! lol

    Sorry your not feeling 100%... mind you I am not sure I can remember what that feels like! ;D

    fabulous tree decoration...

    x Alex

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!