Thursday, 18 March 2010

I have been looking through some of my old books and patterns and have settled on a booklet dated 1960. It cost a princely sum of 2'6. It was originally bought from a little shop called Daphne's in my home town of Welshpool (I hasten to add I did not by it, despite the fact my children think I was around with the dinosaurs - I truly wasn't!). Sadly the shop is long gone, as are so many independent wool shops. This is the pattern book:

So I sat with a cup of tea and carefully selected my next project. This is the start of it.


Can you tell what it is yet?

2 comments:

  1. Lovely book, can't wait to see what you're making.

    Hugs RosieP x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweet girl! Thank you soooo much for stopping by! I wish I could say I knit and crochet but alas, I do not. But my beautiful mother does and she is SOOOOO SAD that none of her girls (3) have picked up her passion.

    That said...you sure do make me want to learn. I can't wait to see what youare doing!

    xoRebecca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!