I must share this... the other morning we were getting ready for school. Child 2 did something cheeky and annoying to Child 4 (as usual in this madhouse!). She turned to her and called her a d***head! There was a sharp intake of breath by all, accompanied by wide eyes. I was shocked. Child 2 said, "Who taught you that word? Was it Child 1?" (nothing like a bit of sibling rivalry!) Child 4 rolled her eyes and said, "Of course not, Mum always says it when people jump in front of her in the car!" She then added all knowingly, "she also says another one it begins with n and ends in head too!"
My shoulders are slumped. My head is hung in shame. Clearly I have failed as a Mother. I should have taught that child about the 'silent k' ;o)
Enjoy the remains of your weekend. Jille x
Hi Jille
ReplyDeleteYour wonderful parcel arrived this morning and what a selection of goodies I've received - I love them all! I was going to make a bag for you, but changed my plan at the last minute. Unfortunately I'm not going to get your parcel in the post today, as I've got to take Daisy bun down to the vets, but hopefully I'll manage tomorrow.
Thanks again.
Best regards
Gill