Monday, 22 March 2010

I have just received a lovely comment from Gill over at The Vintage Gardener, which tells me that she has received her parcel of goodies for the Tilda Swap. I have been itching to show you what I have sent her, I was really pleased with how they turned out.

A notebook covered with vintage Laura Ashley fabric (I am ashamed to say that I bought this in 1985!) I think I was waiting for that special project. The brooch on the front is removable and wearable too!

Gill's favourite colour is orange at the moment, so I made her a bag from the Tilda 'Sew Pretty Homestyle' book. I also made a removable Tilda rose brooch to embellish the bag.

This is the complete package, the bag, the book, buttons, bows, beads, ribbon and of course chocolate!

Making these gifts gave me a lot of pleasure and I am so pleased to have taken part in the swap.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Jille
    Yes I'm pleased you've put my lovely swap items on your blog for everyone to see. I'm ashamed to say one item has disappeared already, can you guess what which one?!! Daisy bun is OK, she is quite an old lady now, 9 years old at least and I discovered some little lumps in her dewlap (the vet described it as her ruff, which I think actually sounds nicer) anyway the vet thinks they are just little fatty lumps which appear with age. Hope you don't mind a bunny biology lesson and I hope you are not eating your tea! The worst bit for Daisy is having to go in the car, she really hates it.

    Thanks again for my lovely parcel and hope to get yours in the post tomorrow.
    Love Gill

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!