I called in at school today, I hadn't seen my class since before half term. It's a long time for me so to 4/5 year olds it must seem like forever. They were all very excited, thank goodness it was playtime where they could shout as much as they like!
Before we could stop them they had very kindly collected the heads off the daffodils to give to me as a gift.
Thankfully the head teacher wasn't there and I had escaped before she came back. They were all very interested in my scar and wanted to know if the lump had gone.
Whilst I was there I collected my mail from my pigeon hole. Guess what I'm not an NQT anymore! (If you don't know what that means, it is the first year of teaching after leaving college - Newly Qualified Teacher) I thought I would never be a 'proper' teacher with only doing 2 days a week. Anyway that's my good news for the day. I've also finished another couple of projects, I'll show you those tomorrow otherwise I will have nothing to write about!
TTFN Jille x
What a smiley post - bet your kids were delighted to see you. And congrats on not being an NQT anymore! My brother, sister-in-law, best friend, sister are all teachers so I hear lots of teacher stories but they always make me smile. Love L xx PS Your cushion looks brill - *clap clap*!
ReplyDeletehi I know what you mean about little ones I work in year 2, I bet you dont remember it being so noisy :)
ReplyDeletenot sure why you have been off but hope your feeling much better now
Cate x