Yesterday I spent the whole day at Bishop Grosseteste University College. I was fortunate to have gained a place on a Maths Specialist Teacher Master's degree course. It was a very intense day and I returned home exhausted. I couldn't sit around for long because I needed to get ready to go out. Ten of us had got tickets to see the Full Monty at the theatre. It was hilarious and with a theatre pretty much full of women you could imagine that the atmosphere was well...pretty raucous at times!
Today we have decided to cut back the apple tree in the front garden...
Husband balancing carefully on the ladder and looking slightly unsafe with a chainsaw...
Our lovely Dog (no he isn't in jail, he just likes to lie at the best viewpoint which is the corner of the garden behind the fence) watching the work being done whilst keeping an eye on the passers by...

Today we have decided to cut back the apple tree in the front garden...
This is what our tree looked like at the end of the day...
The before and after pictures are very different. It's a good thing that husband isn't a hairdresser!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!