
The visit to my consultant went well and he is very happy. The reason that my operation took a lot longer than it should of been is because he also removed the lymph nodes and fatty tissue too. Although it wasn't cancer, the cells had changed and it was only a matter of time. I feel a little shocked really because prior to this it was always going to be the removal of a lump and thyroid because of my impaired swallowing. I feel very lucky that this was caught early, almost as if I have found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. I especially feel grateful to my sister for her endless nagging for me to go and get it seen, you and I both know that I would never have gone without it! I shall sign off now. I'm off to watch Five Days. Is anyone else watching this?
What an inspiring post - love your pic. So glad all went well with the consultant today. Sounds like you're recovering well.
ReplyDeleteI'm also watching Five Days and don't know how they're going to finish it all off in just one more episode. I'm pretty confused at the mo about the plot but I'm sure it will all make sense tomorrow! I have to stick with it now having watched all four episodes.... What do you think of it? x
i only nag you because i love you Jill. so glad it went well your my one and only. love you always claire. even though you ran over my foot in the car x x
ReplyDeleteYou've coped very well with your limp over the years.
ReplyDeleteJille x