Saturday, 20 February 2010

Why does my husband find himself to be hilarious?
It has not been much of a half term holiday for the children, so yesterday we were all going to go to an all you can eat buffet. It was rather ambitious on my part as I wasn't feeling very well and so I cried off. Everyone else went and I settled down under my duvet to enjoy the rare pace and quiet. I was left with strict instructions to rest!!
They hadn't been gone long when the phone rang, so I answered with my 'new' voice (slightly butch/masculine) to hear husband saying to me 'Hello Mr Jillecymraeg can I speak to your wife?'. Then he laughs to himself. In total I had 5 of these phone calls and in each one he found himself to be as hilarious as the first!
Before we got up this morning husband turned to me excitedly (steady!) and said I have got some great ideas for tattoos. Yes he says pointing to my scar, we could have one that says 'cut here', or how about a motorbike as it looks like a track, possibly a steam train? Then he chuckles to himself and turns over.
Oh the fun in our house is endless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!