Monday, 23 August 2010

Faye has received the gifts that I sent and has blogged about them here. Three of the gifts are my Marvellous Makes for Week 4....

Nautical bunting
Cross stitched picture sewn on a journal cover

My first ever attempt at hand felting.

To continue with a theme here is week 5's Marvellous Makes...I have finished my handbag. I didn't find the magnetic clasp but luckily Boyes sell them so I managed to get another. My handbag has been admired by Child No 1 so I'm guessing I'll not have it for long! Still I did buy more than one magnetic clasp ;0)

Earlier today I joined a magazine swap over here. Then as I was blog hopping I just discovered another one! Pop over here to Crafty Helen to join! I've just tracked down another swap - Christmas Stocking Swap - it's never too early for Christmas!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Hun xx what gorgeous makes you've been making! Im too loving your bag!
    TFS Hugs Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. everything looks lovely you have been busy
    cate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous makes and the felted fish is very "kissable" lol

    I love the bunting... I thnk I will make some batches of bunting for the kitchen... Spring/Summer/Autun and Winter... and change with the seasons... :D

    and child no.1 has impeccable taste... that bag is fab!

    x Alex

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a really very nice bag - I am not suprised that your offspring want it!

    I'm glad to have stumbles across your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!