Thursday, 5 August 2010

I'm not quite sure what happened to blogging often. Life as usual doesn't wait! On the Saturday morning we awoke early to the sound of bird song and ate our breakfast. Obviously the best bacon was given to our guest!

We then went to take part in a variety of free activities that were being provided on the showground.
We had a lovely time before heading off back to our campsite, our campfire, toasted marshmallows and we ging gang ghoolied into the evening!
Then after a quick couple of nights in Lincoln it was back to Wales. The child that I returned was a different colour to the one that i brought away, but what's a little muck between friends?
Now I'm back at Lincoln again. Whilst I was away I won a giveaway over at Polka Dot Pineapple. I am very excited because I don't normally win anything, but this has come at a time when a little cheer will do wonders for the soul. Talking of cheering the soul, we are off to Ascot on Saturday so we need to scrub up. We will be there for the 2 hour 80s concert in the evening too which means that we will see the bands of my teenage years!

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a fantastic camping adventure... and have fun at the 80's gig... they were the best years! lol

    x Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the 1st blog Ive found with the same background! snap! Congrats on winning the giveaway do hope you get a yummy parcel! Its so exciting when the postman comes, Ive just done a lovely swap. Please sign up for my giveaway!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only camped out once with my son and d,in ,law . I couldn,t stop laughing , what an experience.

    thankyou for joining my blog , Welcome .

    I,ll be back often to see what you are up to--cottonreel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just had a look back on all your camping photos...looks like good time had by all.....ging gang goolie..ing tehe....Bet there was a big tide mark round the bath when you had all washed up....my nanna always you say that if you were dirty then you had had a good day....Hope you havea good sing song tonight!!!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your 80's night. Don't forget your shoulder pads and 'big hair':O)SueXXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love bouncy castles, your never too old to storm a bouncy castle.
    Thank you for your kind thoughts.
    Gillxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!