Its wrong - I love marmite and chocolate but together - sounds yuck.I remember trying chilli chocolate - that was wrong too.
I love marmite and chocolate too but ... BLEURGH!!!Hx
Not sure about this one Ive had chilli chocolate which was strange. Have you seen the spoof ad for perfume and fabric softener ? it was released to promote their cereal barmy daughter wants the bottle :)Cate x
That is sooooooooo wierd, yuk! Im a marmire fan too but not in chocolate!
Chocolate flavoured beef extract....I`m with you on that one...yuk!
Oh so wrong...
eurgh!!! although i do kind of want to try it just to see!!
Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!
Its wrong - I love marmite and chocolate but together - sounds yuck.
ReplyDeleteI remember trying chilli chocolate - that was wrong too.
I love marmite and chocolate too but ... BLEURGH!!!
ReplyDeleteHx
Not sure about this one Ive had chilli chocolate which was strange.
ReplyDeleteHave you seen the spoof ad for perfume and fabric softener ? it was released to promote their cereal bar
my daughter wants the bottle :)
Cate x
That is sooooooooo wierd, yuk! Im a marmire fan too but not in chocolate!
ReplyDeleteChocolate flavoured beef extract....I`m with you on that one...yuk!
ReplyDeleteOh so wrong...
ReplyDeleteeurgh!!! although i do kind of want to try it just to see!!
ReplyDelete