Monday, 27 September 2010

Ssshhh! Don't tell my husband I've signed up for another swap - it's the secret Santa swap over at Hookin with LaaLaa's. Click on the picture to be whisked away by sleigh (in fact the sleigh ride will be so fast you probably won't even realise that it's happened) ...

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your comment on my Handmade Christmas Challenge. Look forward to you joining in. Very excited about this swap over at Hookin with LaaLaa's. I'm in. Anything to do with Christmas and I can't help myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naughty, naughty!But a lot of fun nevertheless and it is for a good reason...I think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm doing this as well...sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. me too!!! cant get enough swaps and to think we will have a swap parcel to open on Christmas day! The best!
    Heather x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!