Friday, 1 October 2010

I have been given another award - this one came from LissyLou So now I have to think of some information about myself to share with you.
  • I gained my degree in my late thirties.
  • The reason I chose to do a Maths degree is because in school I was told I couldn't do my maths A level - I only had a c at 'o' level. (I know I waited a while but revenge was sweet!)
  • My first car was a bright red Ford Escort Mk II.
  • I love Nessa from Gavin and Stacey 'Oy what's occurin'?'
  • I try to learn something new everyday, but get bored once I have mastered it!
  • I am happy to stay at home and don't yearn for far off holidays.
  • I have just started to make my own wine from ingredients rather than kits

Now to pass it on to others:

http://rubyred-design.blogspot.com/

http://sarah-redgingham.blogspot.com/

http://thebalancingkiwi.blogspot.com/

http://nanagogoblogs.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. I did my degree in my late 30's as well!

    Thank you for the award :-)

    My first car was a Red Morris Marina van, my next was a yellow ford escort

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness wow, 3 awards in 3 weeks!!! Thank you soooo much and the best bit is we are both Maths geeks! lol
    Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first award - Thanks Jille - well done on getting your degree too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!