Sunday, 10 October 2010

This week my magazines arrived from the lovely and generous blogger Lorraine of Balancing Kiwi. Neither of us stuck to the single magazine rule! She also made this gorgeous heart for me and I love it!
I joined the Christmas Stocking Swap a couple of weeks back and what a lovely surprise I had this weekend. An unexpected parcel arrived...It was soooooo exciting...
A beautiful handcrafted stocking...
A gorgeous crocheted robin...
Two Cath Kidston fat quarters...A handcrafted Christmas bag...

I have looked at everyone's blog to find a clue as to who has sent my parcel and I am stumped! Now I am all for anonymity as long as I know who it is ;0) You know who you are - thank you!

8 comments:

  1. What a great parcel. Hope you find out who it's from. It would be a shame not to be able to speak to them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful parcel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a wonderful surprise, it really is a secret swap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello. The Christmas parcel is from me (rachael) I'm glad you liked it, I thought I included a card, maybe I forgot, sorry. Throughout the swap I have really enjoyed reading your blog and getting to know you and what you like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Goodies Hun x
    Luck You!
    Hugs Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  6. All pretty, but the crochet robin is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the stocking! Rachael did a great job didn't she?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!