Thursday, 7 October 2010

It's been another busy week in the Cymraeg household. Child No 2 fell off her moped. She had the protective gear and so luckily only suffered bruising. We have witnessed some very pretty colours!
I also made some bunting for No 1's best friend who was eighteen this week. The photo doesn't do the bunting justice but we share a love of the bright colours that were used.
All in all a colourful week!

4 comments:

  1. OMG..That looks bad..but thankfully she was wearing her protective clothing..or it could of been a lot worse!!
    Hope its not put her off..and that she will be riding again!

    Your bunting is gorgeous hun..and i love the colour combo!
    TFS Hugs Clare xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely Ouch!

    The bunting looks lovely and colourful and will be great at the party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear having just recovered from a similar bruise she has my sympathy arnica cream is good.
    Cate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Goodness that looks nasty...
    Our 15 year old son is just taking his licence for a Moped here in Sweden...I was nervous to start with...Oh dear I'm not going to go there...

    Your bunting is beautiful too ;-)
    Thank you for you kind comments.

    Have a wonderful weekend
    LOVE PEACE enJOY
    Julie
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!