We have had a lovely day today. Santa had visited through the night and had brought lots of gifts. But the best present that I had, was the pipes defrosted to my washing machine so that after a WEEK we can finally do some washing! Yes, we were very very desperate!
Oh nothing like appreciating your washing machine when you've had to do without! Happy Washing! ;-)
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog through totally tutorials and what a lovely site you have here. Oh my a week of frozen pipes to the washer, I can't imagine. I would be quite desperate. I've signed on as your newest follower. Look forward to reading your future posts.
ReplyDeleteJust catching up with my bloggi friends now that I'm back home in Lincoln. It was very spooky that before I went onto "Blogger" I was looking for a tutorial on fabric chains, and you popped up on there too! doodoo doodoo, doodoo doodoo, (That was the theme from the Twilight Zone by the way!)
ReplyDeleteHAPPY NEW YEAR
:O) SueXXX