We were due to go to Wales on Sunday so I made some hampers as Christmas gifts using the jams, chutneys and sloe gin that I made. I'm pleased with the outcome and hope the recipients will be too. Sadly due to the weather they won't be given at Christmas as we had to cancel our trip across.
I have used the extra time that I now have to complete (start!) a project! I thought that I would share - Charlotte's Mum - you still have time!
I have used the extra time that I now have to complete (start!) a project! I thought that I would share - Charlotte's Mum - you still have time!
Jill, I'm going to try these. Louise (Charlotte's Mum!)
ReplyDeleteI love hampers filled with all sorts of lovely homemade stuff. Lucky recipients! Looks like all our travel plans are up in the air too - eldest boy can`t get home from London - something about the wrong kind of icicles on the power lines at Peterborough. Happy Christmas to you and yours anyway, Jille. Fingers crossed for a thaw, soon!
ReplyDeleteLovely hamper, and have a wonderful Christmas and New year.
ReplyDeleteJo xx