With yesterday's Charity Shop shopping spree and a little shopping expedition today you'll be thinking that all I do is shop! It's really not...honest! It was my lunch hour! Anyway all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy (or Jill a dull girl as it happens ;-) ) and I have been doing a lot of supply lately - well bills need paying and animals need feeding! So today I indulged myself in a little 'me' time and I can wholeheartedly recommend it! I met up with my friend Karen for lunch and we ambled around all the nice shops that we found. This one in particular took our fancy...
Now onto more serious matters, I would very much appreciate prayers tomorrow as my Mum is having another major operation. It is going to be a difficult day so any help to get through it is greatly needed. Thank you.
I don't think you'd ever be dull girl Jill!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had a lovely day out With your friend.
Today I shall be thinking of your Mum and your family and sending my best wishes for a speedy recovery from her operation xx
Hope everything goes well for your Mum, try not to worry! (hugs) Kandi x
ReplyDeleteHi Jille, my thoughts are with your Mum - hope everything went well and she makes a speedy recovery.
ReplyDelete