I'm afraid it's another chicken themed post - because goodness me! These eggs were collected today, the one on the right is really quite cute (probably quail sized) but the one on the left must have been a real strain! Four and a half ounces! Pheww! Brings tears to the eyes...
Ouch - somewhere there is a chicken walking more oddly than normal!!
ReplyDeleteBreakfast for two.
ReplyDeleteGillx
Ouch, it's making my eyes water. Would make a lovely omlette though!
ReplyDeleteHugs Jill x
OMG!!! now i've had a big one from my girls, but i think this has beaten mine, wow waht a whopper you will definatley have to use that for something special x x
ReplyDeleteI hope she gets a day or two off!
ReplyDeletewow!
ReplyDeleteWe've recenly been given 4 chooks because "they weren't laying anymore"
I said to the lady that perhaps it was because her dog kept getting hold of them and worrying them non stop, but she was adamant that would'nt make any difference (!!)
So far we've had two eggs each day- suits me just fine!!
And I'm so happy to have hens back in the garden, just how it should be
xx
Wow that's some egg. Don't I could have done it.
ReplyDeleteEye-watering! Poor hen.
ReplyDelete