Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Mum's operation went well, so fingers crossed she'll make a speedy recovery. 

We all have to get up at a reasonable hour in this house, children moan but it needs to be done! Youngest daughter refuses to get up before 6:30am despite my best attempts. When I went to bed last night I was amused to find this note pinned to her door...
It says:  I will only wake up at 6:30am NO EARLIER! Not even 10 secs or 10 mins or 1 sec.  It is according to my watch. Don't get annoyed if I say "It is not 6:30 yet!"  I consider myself told! Maybe a bucket of cold water might shift her!
I had this surprise gift this week - a hand knit tea cosy with a chicken on top! Cute! I feel very lucky that someone put all the effort into making me a gift!

 I also had an early Mother's Day gift - some new welly socks that I have had my eye on! Lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. I love it when you leave a message!