The little details that Tracy has included in this gift has really touched me. I am proud to be Welsh and she has just captured everything I love! I am very overwhelmed with her kindness in making such a beautiful gift for me. I am going to be slightly unconventional about my pay-it-forward gift as I am going to make a gift for someone that I work with. Mr and Mrs P read my blog every day and I know that she would love to get involved with swaps and things. If I can't persuade her to join us bloggers then I will blog photos and details here. I have already decided what I would like to make and I just know that she would love it. (Mrs P I have a year and I love last minute! ;-) )
Words are really not enough but thank you so very much Tracy.
She is lovely Jille and just so you. No wonder you are thrilled.
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome. What an amazing gift.
ReplyDeleteVery nice!
ReplyDelete